Monday, November 13, 2006

Every surfer his own monitor! :D

Well I don't know what is going on lately but it seems that when you are a moderator at ASA or something like that you will start your own monitor soon....

I looked at that new monitor and noticed that it looked almost the same as a lot of them do....So I liked to search around a bit! Google helped me to find a couple of programs and I will copy this from one of the sites:

If you already have a domain, but there is no hosting, contact us and we will give you a hosting for your listing site ABSOLUTLY FREE;
-Download scripts necessary for work with our database of programs. To build them in the template of your site and to receive the referral profits from various programs. If you cannot establish a script, contact us and we will make it for you ABSOLUTLY FREE.

You will not come across such offer anywhere!!!.
Do your own google for it...but I can see why there are so many, might even start my own...hehehe ... well at least that would be a monitor with only real paying sites..... :))

Oh wait, as I don't like all that voting much...I like to post in forums though (some forums that is) why don't you all start a monitor.... LOL
When all the world start a monitor....noone would believe a word written on it....

For now I see a lot of strange competition on some monitors, as what AS site is number one...

It doesn't say a thing at what position you stand as some programs obligate you to vote for them else you won't get paid, other programs badly needing new members will beg their members to vote daily (even at days they cannot been paid) only to have a lot of votes...

There are also monitors that are only updated once a week, so that is a nogoer too...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was paid by JP-daily , xlo (xlentopps), 12by12daily, EZsurfnearn and was also paid by Long4Gold

My favorite forum is TheSafeList

No comments: